Information and resources for tournament organisers
The role of the tournament organiser
A tournament organiser is responsible for the smooth and successful running of a tournament. They will plan the type of tournament, book the venue, establish committees, recruit volunteers and attract entries into the tournament.
If you wish to become a tournament organiser please contact Chris Newton for details.
How to plan a competition
If you are planning a competition, you will need to approach the Tournament Approval Panel.
For general enquiries to the Tournament Approval Panel, contact the following:
- General enquiries: contact Dave Cochrane (secretary, Tournament Approval Panel)
- Tournament Dates: in the first instance contact John Mackey for outline approval
- OT1 Application Forms: send to Gary Whyman
- Entry Forms for Approval: send to Lyndon Griffiths
- OT3 Misconduct Reports: send to John Stalker
Tournament organisers can find useful documents and forms below.
Regulations of Competitions
Table Tennis England regulates national and local competitions. The Regulated Competitions regulations can be found by following the link below.