Female Talent & Performance Coach Development Programme 2024-5
Mission statement: Educate, inspire, and motivate the next generation of female talent & performance coaches.
SHEcoaches is a 2-year programme that aims to find our next generation of female talent & performance coaches that will play an integral role in supporting our future female champions of tomorrow, and act as key role models for our female player population.
The key aims of the programme are as follows:
- Build a pool of female coach mentors
- Build a community of practice for female coaches supporting pathway activity
- Produce the next generation of female coaches at the talent and national team level
- Provide increased opportunities for female coaches
- Provide pathway exit opportunities for female players to progress into coaching from diverse backgrounds and coaching in low socioeconomic areas to engage in the talent and performance system
- Spot female coaches with potential and support them to develop the necessary skills to coach at a high- performance level
- Provide talent ID opportunities for girls – supported by an all-female coaching team
Applications for the SHEcoaches Programme 24-25 are currently closed, but you can see further information about the programme in the application pack below.
For any queries relating to the SHEcoaches programme, please contact Emma Vickers (Head of Pathway Development) [email protected].