Who are we?
Table Tennis England are the governing body of table tennis in England.
Who are Table Tennis England?
Table Tennis England are the governing body of table tennis in England, responsible for representing, co-ordinating, administering, marketing and developing the sport in close co-operation with related bodies such as British Para Table Tennis (BPTT).
Table Tennis United
Table Tennis United is our strategy outlining our vision to turn England into a ‘Table Tennis Nation’.
Launched in October 2022, Table Tennis United sets out a series of bold targets across the breadth of the sport – from delivering success on the Olympic stage to strengthening clubs and leagues, from getting more children playing table tennis in schools to creating a world-class coaching and officiating workforce.
Visit Table Tennis United or download a PDF copy at the bottom of this page.
Hosting generations of players at our table
A table tennis nation
Our Guiding Principles
To underpin our Vision, we have developed a set of guiding principles which help to define our Pledges, and the role we will fulfil to lead and empower the table tennis community:
• Table tennis first!
• Olympic first!
• ‘Meet people where they are at’
• Open to everyone; adaptive to attract diverse communities
• Customer focused, with people at the heart of the design and delivery
• Data and insight led making evidence based decisions
• Embracing digital and technology to reach and engage existing and new audiences
• Collaborating, listening and co-designing
• Greater connectivity between the formal and informal game
• Developing partnerships that help it go faster
• Focussing attention on the critical actions that will make a difference
• Journey, not a sprint