In order to purchase a subsidised table package you must meet certain criteria.
Before you order
If you are purchasing a Ping or Loop table package, by placing an order you are confirming that your organisation meets the eligibility criteria as detailed below. Failure to meet this criteria could result in your order being cancelled, in which case a refund will be issued less an administration fee. If you have any questions about this, please contact us before placing your order.
We may contact you after you have placed an order to ask some questions to clarify you are eligible for these packages.
Please note Ping in the Community and Loop at Work packages are not available to private individuals for home use or to schools for pupils to use.
Ping in the Community packages
In order to be eligible for a Ping in the Community package, your project or organisation must meet the following criteria:
- The package must be available in a community based location, for example village halls, youth clubs, community centres, religious buildings, parks and open spaces, not for profit retirement homes, hospitals, not for profit leisure providers
- The package must be available for participants to access and use at least once a week, with the project running for a minimum of one year
- Organisations who order a package must return monitoring and evaluation information when requested by Table Tennis England
- The activity must be available to participants for free or at very low cost, not to make a profit
Loop at Work packages
- Loop at Work packages are available for businesses in England and their employees only. Any size business is eligible, however ‘home offices’ do not constitute a workplace
- Businesses who order a Loop at Work package must return monitoring and evaluation information when requested by Table Tennis England
- Loop at Work packages are not available to businesses who intend for the table to be used by members of the pubic or paying customers
Education providers may purchase a Loop at Work package, but the table must be placed in a staff only area and is not available for pupils to use
If you are not eligible to purchase a Ping or Loop package, please follow the links below.
Contact us for more information.