Loop at Work
Get your workplace active with ping pong!
From tables and trophies to tips and tournaments, Loop at Work has everything an organisation needs to bring table tennis to life in the workplace.
Table Tennis England has developed Loop at Work, a package designed to directly meet the health and wellbeing needs of workplaces. It provides organisations everything they need to plan and implement ping pong within the work environment.
Research has shown that employees who enjoy being part of a table tennis ‘culture’ are more likely to report significantly higher job satisfaction, greater competence in the workplace and feel more connected with their colleagues.
We do not want price to be a barrier to organisations enjoying table tennis and so we’ve teamed up with Sport England and equipment suppliers to offer our Loop at Work customers a heavily discounted rate of up to 50% off the retail price. This is why the prices that you see on our website are well below the Recommended Retail Price (RRP).
The Loop at Work package includes the following:
- Table (indoor, outdoor rollaway, outdoor static)
- Activation Pack including:
- 10 x bats
24 x balls
- Full support from Table Tennis England
- Free delivery
Please note that indoor and outdoor tables are 2.7m long, 1.5m wide and 76cm high. We suggest you try and double these dimensions to give you a really spacious playing area (ideally, 8 x 4 metres) with a firm floor.
For more information or to discuss creating a bespoke package for multiple sites/high number of employees, please call 01908 208 887 or email us
We do not want price to be a barrier to organisations enjoying table tennis and so we’ve teamed up with Sport England and equipment suppliers to offer our Loop at Work customers discounted equipment packages.
To take advantage of these great deals, you must fulfil the criteria listed below:
- Loop at Work packages are available for businesses in England and their employees only. Any size business is eligible, however, ‘home offices’ do not constitute a workplace
- Businesses who order a Loop at Work package must return monitoring and evaluation information when requested by Table Tennis England
- Loop at Work packages are not available to businesses who intend for the table to be used by members of the pubic or paying customers
- Education providers may purchase a Loop at Work package, but the table must be placed in a staff only area and is not available for pupils to use
Contact us for more information.
We are able to customise all kit and equipment, branded in your company’s logos and colours.
Please contact us for a quotation.
Go to our online shop to view a description of each option. Once you’ve made your choice, submit your order – and we’ll take it from there! We must approve your order before you’re asked for payment. You will receive a link to the payment page once your order is approved. As soon as we receive payment then delivery will be arranged.
If you have any queries then please email us or call 01908 208887
We’ve noticed that the workplaces who get the most employees playing ping pong are those that plan ahead.
Questions to consider:
- Do you have a clearly visible, safe area to position a table either inside or outside your workplace that has good accessibility and a flat surface area (ideally a minimum of 8 x 4m)?
- Do you have an enthusiastic staff member to encourage participation, organise play, create a buzz around the table and become the Ping Pong Pioneer?
- What time of play would suit your work place? For example casual play, tournaments, before/during/after work, or a Friday afternoon ping pong session.
Ping Pong Fight Club
Take your workplace rivalry to the next level by entering a team into Ping Pong Fight Club. These spectacular inter-company ping pong tournaments are held all across the UK, involving hundreds of people competing, playing and partying alongside their work colleagues. We’re working with Ping Pong Fight Club to increase the number of women participating in the sport. Together we’re increasing the visibility of women playing and offering coaching programmes to help them feel comfortable competing. For a chance to walk off with the ultimate bragging rights of the city, and be crowned Ping Pong Fight Club Champions visit their website
Our partners Pongathon can help businesses to host a social ping pong team building event for the whole company. Ping pong nurtures people’s innate instinct to participate, laugh, and have fun! Our friends at Pongathon (one of the leading ping pong events brands in the UK) have put together an exciting Event Package to engage your workforce in fun tournament play, challenges, coaching tips and tricks, and even a ping pong robot that takes on all-comers! Find out more by visiting their website
Need to convince your colleagues?
Download our leaflet highlighting all the benefits of introducing table tennis into your workplace