A home games doesn’t come round often and with table tennis being part of a huge summer of sporting entertainment, this is our collective chance to capture the imagination of the nation and to get them involved in our sport!
That’s why we are inviting clubs, leagues, schools, community groups and our large partner network to take advantage of the many opportunities listed below, by running events, open days or projects for their local communities. What’s more if your plans align to our #LevelTheTable Strategy, we’ll even provide the funding required too!
The Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games this summer is a fantastic opportunity for our sport to;
- Be more visible, locally and nationally
- Evolve the image and perception of table tennis (particularly for women and girls), making it more relevant to a wider audience
- Reach and engage new, more diverse audiences
- Give our existing audiences something to engage with and get excited about
- Recruit and train new volunteers
- Activate spaces and draw people into community-based venues
We will provide the activity programme or event idea, give you a Toolkit to market and promote it, if you would like to take advantage of what promises to be an exciting summer and to get more people playing table tennis, express your interest here: