As per our Board of Appeal Terms of Reference, we’re looking for ten people to form our Board of Appeal for a two-year term to July 2024. All current Board of Appeal members are invited to re-apply.
The purpose of the Board is to provide independent panel members to hear the Appeals raised.
- To read all the submitted paperwork by all parties in preparation for the meeting.
- To receive and consider new evidence submitted if the Appeal Panel deems it fit.
- To support the Appeal process by providing professional, non-biased judgement on all Appeals they are asked to hear.
- To act in accordance with the principles of natural justice.
- To provide written confirmation to all parties, through the Appeal Secretary, as soon as possible following an Appeal.
Candidates should be legally qualified, be experienced in sports disputes or have a background in elite/high level sport.
This is a non-paid role. However, direct expenses will be paid.
Applications should include a short CV and personal statement, sent to:
Closing date for applications: 3 August 2022
Appointments will be made on the basis of CVs, personal statements and telephone interviews as required. Candidates will be phoned in advance to agree a suitable interview time. Please include a phone number for the advance call with the application.