Compete membership is required for those who play regularly in local leagues or wish to compete in a 1* national competition.
Perfect for people playing table tennis regularly in a competitive environment, Compete membership comes with UK-wide personal accident and public liability insurance to ensure you’re properly protected when playing socially or competitively in the UK.
You’ll need to hold a Compete membership to play in an affiliated local league and to appear in the national rankings and ratings lists. If you defeat a ranked player in a ranking event, you will be automatically included in the monthly player Rating List.
By becoming a Compete member you will benefit from all of the members’ discounts, offers and promotions as well as:
- £10m public liability insurance for training and playing competitively or socially in UK only
- Personal Accident Insurance, including access to physiotherapy
Access to play in local leagues and national events at 1* level
- Eligibility to appear in the Table Tennis England Ranking and/or Rating lists
- Access to the Table Tennis England approved league platform TT Leagues
- Priority access and discounts to tickets for major national and international events hosted by Table Tennis England
- Access to exciting offers and hundreds of discounts in our Table Tennis England Benefits Club
- 10% discount on table tennis equipment from UK Table Tennis
Discounts from carefully selected third parties, including Volvo, Forest Holidays and Butlin’s
- Member-only competitions to win exclusive experiences and prizes
- Regular eNews updates that matter to you, including expert tips and tricks and inspiring stories from across the table tennis community
- Opportunity to be nominated for Table Tennis England’s annual Pride of Table Tennis Awards
A Compete membership will last until the end of each playing season, which usually runs until the 31st of July each year. There is an option to choose auto-renewal when renewing or purchasing a new membership.
Seniors: £16.00 (19+)
Cadets / Juniors: £8.00 (under 19)
NB: refunds are only processed within 14 days of purchase or on the production of a medical certificate.
The quickest and easiest way to renew online by clicking here
and you can register online as a member for the first time by clicking here
or click here if you wish to view alternative payment options, or download a spreadsheet to register your Club or PremierClub Club Play Members in bulk.
Renew and register over the phone with our customer service team by calling 01908 208860.
Please ensure you accept the Policy details, or it will restrict access and usability of the site, if you are administering for your Club, League or County.
These videos explain how to sign up for the first time and how to renew your membership.