Our Find a Coach tool is a database that lists all of our licensed coaches, which means those listed all have:
- A table tennis coaching qualification
- A valid DBS
- Attended a Safeguarding and Child Protection Workshop or online renewal workshop.
- Are insured to coach
This tool has benefits for both parents and schools looking for table tennis coaches for their children and for coaches themselves.
If you’re looking for a coach or want to check their credentials, then this is the first place to look. If you can’t find a coach on the list it means they may be missing or have not completed one of the pre-requisites.
As a coach, the Find a Coach tool acts as a shop window for yourself, and enables you to add all of your credentials and contact details, including any website information, and a short biography to attract potential new players.
To add this information to appear on your profile:
- Access TT Membership
- Select ‘Coach Licence’
- Click on ‘Current’ that should be highlighted green
- A new tab will appear. Click on ‘Coach Finder’
- Coach Finder additional information – select yes
- From there you can add information to your Bio, contact number, website and email address