Club Play membership
The Club Play category is suitable for anyone who plays table tennis, whether in a club or another setting.
Enjoy exclusive access to member-only discounts and prize competitions plus resources to take your game to the next level – including tips and tricks from England’s best! You’ll also get £10m public liability insurance to cover you when playing in a club setting or socially in England. This category is not suitable for those playing in Table Tennis England affiliated local leagues or national competitions who will need a Compete membership.
- £10m public liability insurance for training and playing in a club setting or socially in England only
- Priority access and discounts for tickets to major national and international events hosted by Table Tennis England
- 10% discount on table tennis equipment from UK Table Tennis
- Regular eNews updates that matter to you, including expert tips and tricks and inspiring stories from across the table tennis community
- Opportunity to be nominated for Table Tennis England’s annual Pride of Table Tennis Awards
Annual membership which will last until the end of each playing season, usually running until July 31st each year.
Free for 2021/22 season. Introduction of more benefits and transition to paid membership for 2022/23 season and into the future.
One of the key benefits of this membership is the provision of public liability insurance, ensuring the individual is properly protected when playing in the event of an incident. It also comes with access to member-only prize competitions and resources. This category is not suitable for those playing in Table Tennis England affiliated local leagues or national competitions, who will need a Compete membership as a minimum requirement.
The quickest and easiest way to renew online by clicking here
and you can register online as a member for the first time by clicking here
or click here if you wish to view alternative payment options, or download a spreadsheet to register your Club or PremierClub Club Play Members in bulk.
Renew and register over the phone with our customer service team by calling 01908 208860.
Please ensure you accept the Policy details, or it will restrict access and usability of the site, if you are administering for your Club, League or County.
These videos explain how to sign up for the first time and how to renew your membership.