Below you’ll find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions about Loop and our range of products.
If you have a question which isn’t answered below please get in touch.
Loop is an initiative to introduce table tennis into workplace settings.
We’ve teamed up with Sport England and a series of equipment suppliers, to offer fantastic packages to businesses and organisations which include tables, bats, balls, trophies and games ideas at vastly discounted prices.
Yes, we can brand tables and bats using vinyl stickers. We recommend having two logos (which together would fit an A3 size), placing them in opposite corners of the table – however you can put them where ever you please! The cost of this is £50.00, if you require another product, please get in contact and we will get a quote for you! We require an EPS format of your logo for printing.
Outdoor tables are generally more expensive, and unfortunately are not eligible for Sport England funding to subsidise their retail cost.
Yes, but the business receiving the table must complete the order form
Processing of your order takes 1-3 working days, after which we will issue you a confirmation of order letter and invoice. Once the invoice has been paid, we aim for delivery within 7 working days – however this depends on your availability.
All table package prices include delivery.
- You will receive a text message the evening before delivery letting them know their 3 hour delivery slot
- On the day of the delivery, DX Freight will ring you to let you know they’re on their way
- Delivery drivers will unpack the table and install it (this includes adding 4 ‘T’ pieces and some nuts and bolts.
- Drivers will open up the table, put on the net and post set so it’s ready to use
- Drivers will remove all packaging and ask you to sign off to verify it has been delivered, installed and everything is ok
All prices shown include VAT
We recommend a space of 8m x 4m for the table, this can be smaller however, it may affect your playing space and experience.
|Table Type||In use size – cm||Storage Size – cm|
|Cornilleau Sport 250 Indoor||L-274 / W-152.5 / H-76||H-167 / W-155.5 / D-75|
|Cornilleau Performance 500 Indoor||L-274 / W-152.5 / H-76||H-167 / W-155.5 / D-75|
|Cornilleau Sport 500M Outdoor Rollaway||L-274 / W-152.5 / H-76||H-167 / W-155.5 / D-75|
|Cornilleau Pro510 Static||L-274 / W-152.5 / H-76||n/a|
Loop at Work pack contains:
- 1 x Pioneer Manual
- 5 x Knock out Cup Posters
- 2 x Ladder Board
- 1 x Rules Poster
- 5 x A3 ‘Beat the Boss’ Posters
- 5 x A4 ‘Beat the Boss’ Posters
- 1 x Office Trophy
- 1 x Storage Box
All our Loop packages are for workplaces looking to introduce table tennis into their setting, those who already have the provision for table tennis do not qualify.
- Loop at Work packages are available for businesses in England and their employees only, any size business may order a package, however, ‘home offices’ do not constitute a workplace
- Loop at Work packages are not available to businesses who intend for the table to be used by members of the public or paying customers, education providers may purchase a package, but the table must be placed in a staff only area
We recommend that on receipt of your equipment package, a suitable person undertakes an initial assessment of any risks the activity will present, recording and minimising these where appropriate. An appointed person should make regular checks thereafter for any changes to the playing conditions e.g. a worn carpet that may create a trip hazard, or the state of equipment e.g. broken bats or faulty table legs and, addresses these accordingly.
You may wish to let your insurers know that you now have this activity available in your office too, for your Employer’s Liability Insurance. We have rarely found that this will affect the cost of your policy.