Club representatives are invited to a consultation session to share, discuss and gather feedback on the recent work in developing the Level the Table strategy, which is the sport’s strategy to improve diversity and inclusion within the sport.
This is a very important area for the sport moving forwards and we would really value your attendance to enable as far reaching input into this strategy as possible.
Following the diversity strategy working group being established in November and focus groups in areas including ethnically diverse communities, disability and women and girls having met several times to discuss individuals’ own lived experiences and learnings we could take forward as a sport, we would now like to share with you where we have got to and actively seek input from the wider membership, including players, volunteers, coaches, leagues, counties, regions and clubs.
There are two sessions to choose from:
- Wednesday 21st July: 2pm-3.30pm
- Tuesday 27th July: 7.30pm-9pm
During the session we will:
- Share the current findings and data
- Discuss the conversations we have had learning about others lived experiences in the sport
- Share where we have got to with key actions as part of the Levelling the Table strategy
- Answer any questions you have about the work undertaken so far
- Give attendees the opportunity to input and shape the key actions and strategy
During the session you will get a chance to:
- Better understand where the sport is with regards to diversity and inclusion in the sport
- Ask questions about the current findings and conversations that have took place so far
- Share your own experiences and learnings in this area
- Contribute to what will be included as key actions and the ‘how’ within the strategy
Please confirm your attendance by completing the form on this page by 19th July.