Table Tennis England are supporting clubs to bounce back and attract new juniors by providing free TT Kidz training and equipment to Premier Clubs new to the TT Kidz programme to deliver eight weeks of fun packed activity from week commencing 4th October 2021.
By signing up to deliver TT Kidz in our October phase you’ll receive equipment worth over £250 and training in how to deliver the programme for young people.
In addition to this support, your session details will be placed on a centralised booking website making it easy for parents to find and pay for the programme. As part of the programme, all signed up TT Kidz participants, will receive a kit bag with everything they need to engage in a fun and inspiring TT Kidz session at your club.
What is TT Kidz?
TT Kidz, the eight-week inspiring, engaging and fun programme designed to give under-11s a great first experience in table tennis, is returning in the autumn – so now is the time to register your club!
The TT Kidz programme provides clubs with well-designed and fun sessions to help introduce and equip a whole new generation of players to enjoy our great game.
Delivering TT Kidz will add a dynamic aspect to your club offer, giving you and your fellow coaches the chance to engage with children and parents, and teach the game in a new and refreshing way.
What are the benefits to a club?
- A programme designed to attract new under-11s into your club
- A chance to engage more parents with your club
- Clubs that are part of the programme will receive continued support from Table Tennis England, including resources, training and marketing assistance
- Simple sign-up for parents through our centralised online booking system
- Children arrive with kit – for the £37.50 cost for eight sessions, children also receive a kit bag containing bat, balls and T-shirt
- Can be delivered as girls-only sessions
- An opportunity for your older junior members to support the sessions and start their coaching journey
To register your interest, simply fill in the registration form below and a member of the TT Kidz team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and further details.
Closing date for registrations is 25th June.
**Please note, the equipment package is for clubs new to delivering TT Kidz. Clubs which have delivered before will receive balls and cups free of charge.