Table Tennis England are looking for digital content creators to help create great table tennis content this summer!
With Birmingham hosting the Commonwealth Games this summer, it promises to be an exciting opportunity to get more people – particularly those unrepresented in the sport – seeing and engaging with table tennis!
Table Tennis England (the sport’s National Governing Body) are particularly keen to reach a new audience, helping them to see the fun involved in table tennis and inspiring them to take the first step on the journey to playing…BUT, we need your help!
We are looking for:
- People with enthusiasm and a passion for creating great content – text, photo and video (no professional experience required!), that is particularly interesting and relevant for; women and girls, disabled people and/or people from ethnically diverse communities
- A keen interest in table tennis/ping pong
- Content that can be shared with us and/or the ability to post content on your own channels between the 25th July and the 30th September – we’re flexible with how much time you can give – If posting on own channels, a good following (500+), in particular on Instagram and/or Facebook is required
|Your chosen level of commitment||What’s involved…|
|Basic||Post our provided content to your channels, using relevant hashtags|
|Intermediate||As above and… Re-post our content from our channels on your channels tagging us in and using relevant hashtags|
|Advanced||All of the above and… Write a blog and/or create own original content for our website and social channels Create videos and/or lives on your channels|
What will you receive in return?
- Our content
- Guidelines and suggestions for content where you’re creating your own
- Messaging and assets if you’re posting content on our behalf
- A reference once you have finished, should you want one for similar future opportunities/jobs
- Vouchers or payment (where appropriate) will be given to those individuals who can provide a higher level of commitment
How to get in touch?
Please contact Hannah Holland, Marketing & Communications Manager and Annie Stone, Digital Marketing and Communications Executive at [email protected] if you would like to get involved.