As the country opens up again for exercise and sport, start creating your LinQups today in the LinQsport App! Don’t forget to #ReturntotheTable.
The Return to the Table campaign running this summer aims to get people back to playing, coaching, officiating, and volunteering with confidence, passion and motivation.
You can use the LinQsport app to join many other clubs and organisations during celebration fortnight between 30th August and 13th September. We’re encouraging clubs, leagues, coaches, and community venues to run their own open days, club competitions or any activity that can build confidence or motivate people to play, volunteer, coach or officiate.
This could be something to foster the competitive spirit among those players who have returned, re-engage members who have not yet returned to the sport, or to encourage new players who took up table tennis at home during lockdown to move into club play.
It couldn’t be easier to arrange and play sport – including table tennis – in your area. With the LinQsport App you can arrange meet-ups or just browse and request to attend sport and leisure activities with like-minded people.
What are the benefits of the LinQsport App?
- Discover LinQups near you and filter by location or activity
- Host your own LinQups and manage your attendees – you can even choose the ability level
- Use the in-app chat feature to discuss your meet-ups and keep in contact with other users
- Customise your personal profile which will display your sporting interests, ability level, and description about you
- Create LinQsport groups and invite like-minded people to your organised group LinQups
New Features within the App!
- Social Media Feed to share photos, comments and engage regarding table tennis
- Clubs to build your own community with the app whether a private club or a public club where members can share events, sessions and post photos and comments within the club
Don’t just take our word for it, check out testimonials from table tennis clubs, ambassadors like para table tennis athlete Megan Shackleton, and table tennis coach Ryan Jenkins.
Remember, you can find all of our covid guidelines here to make sure you return to play table tennis safely and in line with current government restrictions.